Keepsake of my first pencil coloring



Namastey,

        We have finally reached the end of the year 2017, what an amazing year it has been. December, is that month of the year when the days are pleasant and bright because of the low heat sunlight. Hilly regions during this time in the Northern India look extremely beautiful due to heavy snow-fall.

        This chilling winter inspired me to colour a digital stamp by Hannah Lynn using my newly acquired Prisma Colour pencils. Believe me, its my first ever pencil colouring post school and I wanted to preserve it for lifetime. What better then creating a keepsake for your first colouring.




So while going through facebook, I came across the post of Papericious (now let me confess I have always been a big fan of papers from papericious and that is the only reason why my first post is dedicated to the company and I m participating in their challenge) which stated the challenge of using at least 2 patterned papers + ribbons/laces. Wow what better products would you need to make a Keepsake of your colouring which is so close to your heart.


The patterned paper launched by Papericious are so versatile and all seasoned, that I could use this themed patterned paper for my Christmas theme as well. I have used Papericious Designer Edition Paper Pack of Perfect Affair, and loved all the colours in that pack along with the embellishments and sentiments. The steps on making them have been listed below



Take your keepsake image and cut 3 sizes of patterned paper, all greater then each other to create layers on your project



Now layer them individually on a white cardstock which has been cut 1/4th inch greater then each of the patterned paper to form a beautiful outlined look and use the edge distresser to give it a torn look



                     

                                                           

Now use laces from your stash and attach it to all those layers to give it a finished and shabby look, cut some sentiments from the paper pack and also adhere the back side of each layers with double sided foam tape to give it a 3D look and make those layers more visible



Now adhere your entire project, I have added a lace of flowers and layered multiple on each other and added a pearl in the centre and added the embellishment - Sweetheart from the sentiments in the paper pack


Some more glimpses of my project have been attached below, so grap your cup of coffee and enjoy the images



















This is my first time ever that I wrote a blog, sorry if it went too long but I have enjoyed myself making this project and clicking pictures and ofcourse writing (been one of my passion).

If you liked my post, do leave some love below and do not forget to participate in the blog challenge of Papericious.





Comments

  1. This is just amazing project drishti... yes papericious papers are always very lovely to work on...😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card with beautiful coloring love it so much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts